About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 26 May 2012

Happy Birthday

Good Morning All

First BBQ of the year tonight with neighbours and friends.  It,s my birthday tomorrow so that is the excuse for it.  Lots of food and afew drinkies, great company and great weather.  John bought me  a new laptop so that is what I,m using now - it,s like having a TV instead of using my notebook.  When I won the My Memories Suite for Scrapbook designing, I longed for a bigger screen, and the sweetie that he is, bought this for me but let me have it early.  Love him to bits.xxxxxxx
I also got my candy by special delivery yesterday from TONIC STUDIOS which I was lucky enough to win, so that was like another birthday pressy!!!!!!!

Todays card is another easel
A6 card blank folded to make easel with silver mirri card with rounded corners
Decoupage image of bouquet of flowers (there will be lots of decoupage as I cut loads while in the UK)
Loads of punched flowers, inked with shades of pink, and pearls in the center of some and spots in others
Pink doily
Organza ribbon 2 different widths
Scraps of pink card and stripey paper
Pink/gold embossed paper on base

Challenges -----

Allsorts challenge 156 - It,s our Birthday
Truly Scrumptious # 81 - Pretty in Pink
Paper Sundaes - Pretty in Pink Final Challenge
Pennys Paper Craft Challenge # 80 - Anything Goes


27 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous creation,and a beautifully coloured image.xxx

Ali said...

It's just gorgeous, I love the little flowers xx

Unknown said...

Hi wendy great blog had a good look round will pop back soon.thanks for adding my blog candy.Kaz.xx

Lorraine said...

Really pretty card Wendy. Enjoy your BBQ and have a fab birthday.
Lorraine x

rosie said...

lovely x

Dawn said...

Very pretty and love all the little flowers. x

annesyme said...

Gorgeous card!!
Anne x

Teresa said...

Beautiful easel card Wendy, it's great that you got your new candy so quickly from Tonic Studios.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow and I'm waving to you through your new screen laptop lol (waving) :o) hugs Teresa xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the image and style. Happy Birthday and Enjoy your party Chris xx

MissyG said...

Lovely card
Linda

Caroline said...

gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully. Caroline xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful easel card Wendy, love the design and all those gorgeous flowers!
Thanks for entering our Special Birthday challenge this week for Allsorts' 3rd birthday celebrations and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Maureen said...

Lovely card, well done.
Maureen.........x

carrie-lee said...

a lovely easel card xxx

Lors said...

Lovely easel card...happy blogging...Lorsx

Janet - aka stacky said...

oh Wendy your card is soooo lovely x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card x

sparklingblackrose said...

Very pretty! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

Emma H said...

Such a pretty card - thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!

Debs said...

Very pretty easel card - lpove all the flowers.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

p.s Happy Birthday :o)

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card with all those flower toppers,much of taken ages

Unknown said...

Love all your flowers. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog this time!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Miradormakings said...

This is gorgeous Wendy and I love all the flowers, and heres wishing you a very Happy Birthday

Joan x

Heike said...

Great card.
Heike xx

crafty-stamper said...

pretty card enjoy your BBq
carol x

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh super little easel card hope you have had a great birthday today ... thank you for popping over to my blog this weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Wendy Fraser said...

What stunning creations since my last visit. Wishing you a very happy birthday xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels