About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 15 October 2012

Trick or Treat

Good Morning All
If this goes out on schedule I shall be on the high seas somewhere around Italy.
It,s Monday morning so that is time for Love to Create Challenge and this week the theme is Trick or Treat OR Something Sweet. The sponsors this week are the great Sassy Studio Design, who will give a  winner 2 of their digis, AND
 Digi Darla Designs.
I chose a Sassy Studio design called Little Honey.  I coloured her with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir.  The silver card has spiders webs embossed on it and I have used a lovely glass new moon trinket hanging from the gorgeous deep red ribbon bow.  Felt flowers made with Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms and some punched flowers.  Homemade sentiment and a freebie ticket sentiment too. Black gems and a homemade bead pin completes my design for this weeks DT card, I hope you like it and will join in the challenge and have fun with this theme.
xxx
Wendy L

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card Wendy love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

brenda said...

A really sweet Halloween card Wendy.

I hope you're enjoying your cruise, seems like forever ago and am ready for the next one.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a gorgeous card hugs Ginny ♥

Miradormakings said...

This is great Wendy. The cruise sounds like great fun.

Joan x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the image, she's fab! Love the big red bow too.
Lorraine x

ChrisAndCat said...

What a fab card, hope you are having a good time too.

pam said...

fabulous card Wendy, hope you are having a fab time.
pam

Miradormakings said...

This is Fabulous and that bow is gorgeous Wendy.

Joan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels