About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Afew Friends

Good Morning All
I am one happy bunny today, why? Because I saw last night that I won some Promarkers candy from
'Crafty Cuttings Of Wiccababe' but the trouble is I cant link onto her email, I,ve tried leaving a comment with my email so I hope she gets in touch with me.  This is a good type of candy for me as I,m trying to lose weight.  I spend too much time sat on my bum in my craft room !!!!!!!!

A Wedding Card------------
 A Birthday Card-------
A couple of Forever Friends cards, as you know, I love FF  and I am so happy to be on their Design Team.
The Wedding card is still using bits up - Gems, odds of ribbon and the sentiment paper I,ve had for years.
The Birthday card has a piece of acetate on the front to make it look like a window.  The gorgeous pearl swirl is some that I won a while ago on a blog hop with Zva Creations, wonderful embellishments they sell too.
Have a lovely day and try to keep dry in the UK, we saw the weather forecast this morning and it looks awful.
I would just lilke to say a big WELCOME to my new followers too, thank you.
xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
Card Mania # CMC 8 - Pearls and Swirls  (2nd Card)
Craft Your Passion # 137 - Scraps
Amusing Challenge - Folds
Dream Valley Challenge # 45 -Anything Goes


15 comments:

Caroline said...

These are fabulous Wendy I love forever friends too. Congratulations on your win. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Congrats on your win Wendy!

Your card are beautiful. I love the images

Sue

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant projects Wendy! xx

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

congrats ...Simply Stunning card very well thoughtout beautiful colours ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous both cards. The FF are great images and you made some great cards with them.
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
XXX Michelle

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy. i love the forever friends bear. Fab designs and colours too.
Lorraine x

pam said...

two gorgeous cards Wendy, beautiful colours & design,
pam

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy and congrats on your win.
Wendy xx

Vili M. said...

Very beatiful and cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

MagsB said...

Oh how cute! FF are such adorable little bears! And congrats on your win! (If you are on Facebook there is a page called 'Promarker Paradise' for Promarker fans!) Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley

love Mags B x

scrap joanny said...

great card wow - perfect card for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with Craft your passions - hugs Joanna

Miradormakings said...

This is gorgeous Wendy i love the design of the card and the image is so cute.

Joan x

Addii said...

Very beatiful and cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

Heather Lynn said...

Oh my goodness!! Sooo pretty! Thans for joining us over at Craft Your Passion last week! Hope you join us again this week!

Hugs,
HL
November CYP GDT

Chris said...

Wonderful work - and congrats on your big win! Thanks for playing along with my special folds challenge over atAmusing Challenges!. I'm so glad you joined us - this week is an easy sketch! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels