About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 6 December 2013

Flowers

Good Morning All

A busy day today as I have my 'fat club' and then it is our Spanish Christmas lunch and also MIL here at the moment to keep J. company while I,m in UK. (Going Sunday Whoopeeeeeee.)
More decoupage today.  Do you ever make a card and really, really like it.  I did with this one.





I have had this die cut decoupage for years and I needed some 'Get Well'  and  'Sympathy' cards for my charities so I am using alot of flower decoupage.

I made a hinged card and the pink card used for matting is a recycled birthday card (people give me their old cards and I recycle them by using the plain coloured card to emboss or mat and layer.)

The heart paper been in stash for years, I think it was free in Cardmaking Magazine.


The leaf die is Marianne Creatables CR 1253.


Stamped sentiment onto a pink label die cut and tied twine through the holes.



xxxxx
Wendy L




CHALLENGES ----
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes +
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
   

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why youre so pleased with this card Wendy, it's really lovely. Very pretty decoupage and I love the way you have tied on the sentiment.

Only two more sleeps!!!

Love Val x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny♥

Lesley Thomas said...

Pretty card! Hope you have a safe journey on Sunday.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, such a pretty decoupage design and I love the paper and design too.
Sue xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
No wonder you like it, its beautiful. Will cheer up anyone feeling under the weather.
Best wishes.
Ang x

JJ said...

This looks beautiful Wendy, love the decoupage.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Patricia said...

Brilliant I am not in the least surprised you really liked this card. I would hate to part with it if were me.
Have a great trip and enjoy plenty cuddles when you see your new Grandson
Hugs

Patricia xxx

ALI said...

Really gorgeous card.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the pretty flowers and colours.
Lorraine x

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. No wonder you were pleased with this card. It is gorgeous. I love the flower. Not long now before Noah and Hollie will be in your arms! Take care.

Janice said...

Stunning Wendy, had to leave a comment even tho this one isn't why I'm over! Jx

Rossella said...

Just so pretty
Rosie x

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous project!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Jane Savage said...

Wow, Wendy, this is just so beautiful! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels