About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 3 July 2014

MAWTT blog hop comment winner

Good Morning All

NO, NO, NO; I did not just buy envelopes.  I want to get into scrapbooking and when I was in the UK I took a USB stick with all the pics I wanted printing and took it to Asda.  So all the pics are ready so I HAD to buy 2 scrapbooks and some 12 x 12 papers and some holographic card and some fancy card and a corner stamp and some knitting wool to knit for grand kids, thats it honest.!!!!!
*****************
The winner of the comments left on my blog for the Moving Along With The Times Bloghop is 

Well done Christine and I will need your address to send your goodies off to you, please email me.
******************


Quick card today.
Two embossing folders - Tied together and
Sentiment from
Tag was sent to me in some lovely candy
xxxxxxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.Glad you had a good few buys yesterday.
Sue

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Christine Harrop said...

Wow, aren't I a lucky girl!! Thanks so much Wendy. I have sent an email. Love your card today - since it's my favourite colour! Sounds as if you got some great goodies! Christine xx

Janice said...

It may be a quick card Wendy, but a lovely one. Congrats Christine. Janice x

pam said...

love this card Wendy, beautiful embossing colours and embellishments.
pam

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely card. Beautiful colours and I love the embossing and the very nice sentiment.
Have a great day.
Love Val x

Val Jones said...

Sorry. Should have said Congratulations to Christine.
Love Val x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Gorgeous card. Love the flowers and those twirly stems.
Congratulations to Christine.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

ALI said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels