About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 July 2014

Noahs Blanket

Good Morning All
I have made a lovely blanket for Noah to have on his cot.  Megan asked me to make one after seeing the one we made for Mum HERE.
She wanted Blues and white so I did blue and White and Grey.




I am very pleased with this, it looks better in real life than on the pics.
Just found out out they are expecting again, due March 2015, so happy for Lee, fingers crossed, he is so happy again after losing Lucas, these babies are so precious. 

Here is Noah


xxxxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

Hazel said...

Wendy your blanket is gorgeous. I love the colour combo you have used as it's little boy but can be used on his bed when he is older, just love it. He is gorgeous by the way. Hazel xx

brenda said...

Lovely work Wendy, looks good in the photo so know irl it will be lovely.

B x

JJ said...

This is beautiful Wendy, a lovely keepsake.

Congratulations to Lee & family, fingers crossed all round.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous work and he looks gorgeous Ginny x

Sue said...

Your blanket is so beautiful Wendy, made with so much love and sure to be treasured.
I am so pleased to here your happy news too!
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Pretty Blankie, and congrats on Grandma again!

John Lockwood said...

Absolutely gorgeous wend! Having seen it in real life it is beautiful!
John xxx

Patricia said...

What a beautiful little boy, and a wonderful blanket for his cot.
I love how you have combined the colours and textures.
Something that can be used on his bed as he gets older.
Congratulations on your great news
Hugs

Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Your blanket is almost as gorgeous as the little cutie it was made for. Doesn't he look like Hollie?
Wonderful news about the new baby. The heartache of Lucas will never go away but hopefully it will ease a little with each new arrival.
Take care.
Ang x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous blanket and adorable photo. Lovely to hear your good news too.
Lorraine x

Christine Harrop said...

I love the mix of crochet and knitting in this fabulous blanket Wendy. Christine xx

pam said...

hi Wendy, beautiful blanket, lovely colours and pattern.
Congratulations to all on the wonderful news.
pam

mixamatoasties said...

That is beautiful, I really wish I could do that but my Mum tried in vain to teach me but I just couldn't do it!

Gorgeous photo too and such lovely news.

Susan xx

Val Jones said...

WOW Wendy, what a work of art. Fabulous. Do you ever sleep?
Such lovely news about the new baby. Little Noah looks so cute.
Love Val x

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Noah's blanket is gorgeous, a real piece of love from his Nan to keep him snug. He is a little beauty isn't he: ) Congratulations on the wonderful news : ) Take care.

Planetsusie said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love the grey in there, it really is a gret contrast. As for Noah, what a little poppet, I think you are a lucky lady with your family.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful blanket and congratulations on your good news x Susan x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blanket & congrats to you and your family xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels