About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 1 January 2015

Say It With Flowers

Good Morning All
And a Very Happy New Year to you all.
Say it with Flowers.



I used flowery Paper from a Kate Knight pad and topped it with a Tonic die cut owned by my craft buddy Val.
Decorated it with a Gem butterfly from local China shop, Cheery Lynn Roses, S/B Scalloped Circle, pearls and charm.
Pop over to challenge blog for details.
This is DAY 1 of my personal challenge to myself to use ALL my dies.  I have not counted them so, as yet, I dont know how many I have.  I dare say that there wont be as many as some of you  have. I know from personal experience that John Next Door has hundreds!!!!!  His work space is like a shop.!!!!!!
So I will highlight the dies used and keep a running total at the end of each post.
So the two used today are ones that I use alot of the time.
Dies Total = 2
xxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Mrs B said...

Happy New Year Wendy. Great card and what a challenge. I look forward to seeing your die collection. Take care.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.All the best for the New Year.xxx

Sue said...

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year Wendy.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the pretty design.
Sue xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Wow! Lovely and bright on a dull New Years Day, in pink gloriousness!
Good idea with the dies. Im going to start doing something similar with my First Edition pads as they are starting to breed lol!
Have a great New Years Day!
Ang x

Patricia said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours Wendy.
Hope 2015 brings you all you wish for
Love your beatiful bright and cheerful card.
Hugs

Patricia x

Alison59 said...

Fabulous colour choice :-)
Happy New Year to you xxxx

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card & great idea to challenge yourself to use all your dies. Am just wondering if I date do the same challenge-might take me a couple of years I think!!

Michele

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning colour and card Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year Ginny x

Jacee said...

Lovely card Wendy, what a great colour!

Happy New year to you and Yours!

hugs Jacee

Simply Paper Card Design

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Wendy. Happy new year xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Wendy...Wishing you a Very Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, happy New year to you. A good idea to try and use all your dies, it will be interesting to see how many dies you do actually have!! Have a good day Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

pam said...

Happy New Year Wendy, beautiful card with lovely colours.
Good luck in using your dies..
Pam

PaperDaisies said...

Great use of dies. You have created a very pretty card. Happy New Year. Hugs Nina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels