About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 March 2015

Penny Black 'Blossoms & Bows

Good Morning all
It is my turn to contribute to the Penny Black  at Allsorts Challenge and the theme is Blossoms  & Bows.


A sweet, pretty Penny Black image   4164K Titled 'A Rose'.
 Embellished with lots of flowers, and ribbons from Joanna Sheen, and I used the S/B Scalloped Hexagon for the sentiment, I do use this alot for my sentiments.


Dies Total = 74

xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES
The Ribbon Girl - Add Flowers

Cards Galore Encore - AG

24 comments:

brenda said...

I've been allocated half an hour before system restoration continues, then fingers crossed my computer activities will be back to normal. So quickly popping in say what lovely work and thank you for being our Guest Designer at Penny Black and More Wendy.

B x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Love that stamp. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Wendy...love the image and details...Joolsx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

Alizabethy said...

Such a pretty card, with lovely embellishments

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the image and pretty detailing.
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely gorgeous and thanks for being out Guest Designer this month too, luv Sam x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image gorgeous card Ginny x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy. I love the image and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

Alison59 said...

Delightful card :-)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Very pretty in pink.
Good luck in the challenges. Im only stand in for you at CE Towers. You can take over next time you're here lol!
Ang x

Patricia said...

Great card Wendy, love that image, your embellishments and Fab design.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Hugs

Patricia x

Tina said...

Lovely card.Tinaxx

Rossella said...

a lovely card, Wendy
Rosie x

ALI said...

Lovely card, Wendy. I do love all those roses.

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card Wendy. Love the stamp!! Thanks for being our guest designer at penny black and more!!

Jacee said...

A very pretty card, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

pam said...

Wonderful card Wendy, love the stamp and your gorgeous embellishments.
Pam

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, a pretty card that would suit a teenager so well. Lovely. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the image on the card wendy. Really pretty.
love val x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card , hope you are well x

gail said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the image. Gail xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Wendy. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge - best of luck! Mary x

Gemma said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes for March challenge #3
Good luck
Gemma xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels