About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 7 May 2015

All That Glitters

Good Morning All
Time for challenge 4 at Creative Cottage Crafts and the theme is All That Glitters.


Believe it or not but this card is actually green, it looks a murky grey doesn't it?

The image is from our sponsor  'All Dressed Up'
Quite cute isn't it?
coloured with Promarkers.
I added a big glittery dazzler to the bow.  The sentiment tags are held n with one of my bead pins, available HERE if you would like to buy some, or leave a comment for me with your email and I will get back to you.
I glittered the edges of the S/B Beaded Ovals and gems to the EK Success punched border.
xxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

Patricia said...

Super card, great image and design.
It is so annoying when the camera does "funny things" to your project.
You have made a great job and although the colour is not what it should be the card is great.
Patricia x

JJ said...

Morning Wendy,

Beautiful card you have made, loved your card on your last post too.

Have a great day

love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Val Jones said...

What a cute image Wendy, and beautifully coloured. I get soo involved with dies i tend to forget about my punches. Must use them more.
Love Val x

Doreen said...

Love your card,such a cute image.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image and cardGinny x

Anne Lise said...

Thank You for making such a nice project using our images.

It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Love and best wishes
Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for All Dressed Up

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card & such acute image.

Michele

Christine Harrop said...

I often find the camera changes the colour and things end up looking totally different. I love all the gorgeous embellishments on your great card Wendy.

pam said...

Whatever the colour Wendy, it is beautiful. gorgeous image and layout with your pretty border.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Cute image and I bet it looks even nicer in green! It is so strange how some photographs come out

Janice said...

Afternoon Wendy, sorry I seem to have missed looking at your blog yesterday. A lovely card with a cute image. I love the way your pin holds the 2 flags for the sentiment - a good idea. Have a great weekend.
Janice xx
http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sue B said...

Aww what an adorable image Wendy… so sweet…. and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the gems too… it's a very pretty and elegant card! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Not getting green chuck but still a pretty card. My camera has a problem with yellow and green sometimes.
Hope you're still enjoying cuddles with the babies.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels