About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 14 May 2015

Let's Get Fruity

Good Morning All
Moving Along With The Times challenge this time is 'Let's Get Fruity'

I struggled to find an image for this one, then found this little cutie.


This gorgeous little puppy is playing with an apple.  The die is Xcut Petals, 2 sizes and I added an inked doily, ribbon, brad and a charm tied onto the sentiment.

xxxxx
Wendy L

19 comments:

JJ said...

Hi Wendy,

Gorgeous card, love the image, so sweet.

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, adorable image and I love the colours.
Sue xx

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Anything with a cute little dog (or cat) on it gets my vote. Lovely card and a great die. Is it new?

Love val x

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, love the sweet image, and the great design
Patricia x

brenda said...

You can't help but love that cute puppy Wendy.

B x

Rossella said...

This is so sweet, Wendy. Sorry for not visiting and congratulations on Aurora.
Rosie x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card cure image Ginny x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Goodness this is sooo sweet, what a cute card, Love Hazelxx

Carole said...

Super cute card Wendy
Hugs Carole x

Carole said...

Super cute card Wendy
Hugs Carole x

pam said...

Beautiful card design Wendy. cute image and details.

Pam

Anonymous said...

Lovely Wendy x

karenlotty said...

I saw this when I went on to MAWTT A cute image that you wouldn't expect to see on a theme involving fruit - clever

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great card and super cute image.
Sorry I missed out this week with a sicknote for my wrist.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Jacee said...

Lovely design Wendy, that's a really cute image
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh what super little card wendy ...my son and daughter in law have just got a little springer spaniel puppy and she is adorable tooooooo ... hope you are well and have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Janice said...

A gorgeous puppy and a delightful card, Jx

gail said...

lovely card, gorgeous image. Gail

gail said...

lovely card, gorgeous image. Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels