About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Home and Playing

Good Morning All
Got home OK after a wonderful 11 days away, loved every minute of it.
Crafting and a new baby, who wouldn't enjoy all that????

I had a wonderful time with John Next Door and at Ally Pally.
Here are just afew pics I took there.






John doing a demo in the selected area..



On the Creative Expressions Stand.

Lisa Horton in the background.















The delightful Sue Wilson
from Particraft.
A great lady.






Wonderful Dawn from Dawns Inspirations
she is an inspiration, lovely lady.




Alex from Hochanda, so friendly.



Jackie Trinder introduced herself, a great blogger, lovely lady.


I dont think these two need any intro,
two great people,


Leoni, now a presenter on Hochanda

and the great Phill Martin,
a really fun guy.
He was doing a live show for Hochanda here.


******
This is the newest member to our family, Tess Fleur, with Hollie and  Daddy.


**********
And finally here is a card I made yesterday when I was playing with some of my new goodies.
I didn't spend very much !!!!!!


This is one of Sue Wilsons new die sets - Lattice Frame

John Lockwood Sentiment stamp on a Pierced flag die
Red Bronze Gilding Polish (love this stuff)
Petite Peony Cluster die
Iced Diamonds 
Ivory Tulle
Satin Ribbon
Pearls

xxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

brenda said...

Great photos Wendy, sounds like you had a good time and what an elegant card you are sharing today.

B x

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, glad to hear you're home safe and sound. Fab photos of ally pally. Coincidentally, I've just bought the same die, and am showing the card on my blog today....that's also in the same colours as yours!!! Janice xx http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.com

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
So glad you had a great time.....manic but fun eh?
Your card is stunning....very John/Sue-esque.
Great new purchases.
As for family snap.......just perfect!
Ang x

Alison59 said...

What lovely piccies. I love to go and sit up at Ally Pally - such a great view of London.
How nice that you met with Jackie.
Great family photo and a super card :-)

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card! I love that SW Lattice die! Great pictures!

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

Hi Wendy,

Sorry for the deleted comments, could not get this to send properly lol!
So glad you arrived safely back after an amazing trip, great purchases and a fabulous card.

Enjoy crafting with your new goodies

Love & Hugs

jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Wendy the card is fabulous. Love the dies you have used. Great photos looks like you had a lovely time xx

karenlotty said...

Great photos I did put a comment on Sundays post But in case you don't look back I just said how lovely your card(s) and makes So pleased you had a great time in UK and had lots of cuddles with Tess and Hollie - I'm still waiting for mine! It was lovely to meet you Perhaps next time we'll be able to chat for longer It was manic but so enjoyable

Unknown said...

What fantastic photos Wendy. Love the one with you and sue. Well who wouldn't? Tess and family look so cute. Shes adorable.
Beautiful card. Looking forward to seeing all your purchases.
Love Val x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love the design.
It looks like you had a fab time at Ally Pally, brilliant photos
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy I am so pleased that you got home safely. You have had a wonderful trip it was lovely to meet you and thank you for chatting to my husband when I was busy. The family photo is so nice it must have been brilliant to have all the cuddles. The card is stunning. I have the lattice frame on order and some beautiful poppy dies I can't wait for them to come. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Nancy Thomas said...

Lovely photos Wendy, so glad you had a good time and got back safely, do we believe you about not spending too much? I think not.
Nancy x

pam said...

Wonderful photos Wendy, looks like you had a great time, at the show and with your family.
Glad you are home safe & sound.
Beautiful card design, using your new dies.
Pam x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Wendy
Fabulous photos from Ally Pally ... We haven't been for a couple of years... Miss going...
Your new baby looks gorgeous and the little girl so sweet
Great card...
Hugs Sylvie x

Desire Fourie said...

Wendy it looks like you had a wonderful time at the show meeting such awesome celebrities. Loving your Birthday card.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

SewPaperPaint said...

Your card is beautiful, I can tell you were inspired! Glad you didn't break the bank and sure looks like a great time! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels