About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 16 April 2016

Ribbons & Roses for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge today  is Ribbons & Roses.

I chose this gorgeous paper and topper from LOTV, they match perfectly.
I made some Roses with Cheery Lynn die for the corner and red satin ribbon with one of my  bead pins to match.


There are some gorgeous creations by the Design Team so why not pop over and have a look.

Sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons

xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES
House of Cards - Script or Colour
Ends end April
MHK Designs Challenge - Colour

27 comments:

brenda said...

They are indeed gorgeous papers Wendy, so rich and vibrant and the topper matched a treat.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

brenda said...

They are indeed gorgeous papers Wendy, so rich and vibrant and the topper matched a treat.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Mummylade said...

It's absolutely stunning! Have a lovely weekend.

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy
What a pretty card, love your papers and image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous card with that lovely LOTV topper and great roses. Christine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card I just love it. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW this is stunning - that red is fabulous :-)

Nancy Thomas said...

Hi Wendy,
Lovely card today. Just been catching up. Been in hospital for a knee replacement.
All cards lovely. Belated congratulations on your new grandchild.
Out of action now for about 6 weeks.
Love Nancy x

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, beautiful card, love the colour, and your pin matches exactly. Are you still in uk? Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! I love that sweet flower filled umbrella and that background paper is so very pretty!

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a brilliant card for your DT.
Love everything about this gorgeous card.
Your roses are also very superb.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Wendy… the paper is very pretty and matches the image perfectly! Love the rich red bow and roses… the card has a lovely romantic, vintage feel to it!
Hope you are keeping well
Have a lovely weekend
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Wendy, love the topper and pretty papers
Lorraine x

pam said...

Gorgeous papers and rose on this card Wendy, love these papers & topper.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

You beat me to it, lol, I was going to use this image originally but had to change my mind. Beautiful card, love the deep red ribbon and roses also a great die to stamp the sentiment on.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Beautiful topper to match the fab papers, sweet card;-))m

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Wendy, I like the image
Kevin xx

MRS DUCK said...

Blimey Wendy
You have been busy.....finger aching catching up now lol!
Beautiful card. The paper and topper are so pretty. Smashing!
Ang x

Jane Knudsen said...

What a beautiful card! I love the details! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love how you combined the colors!
Thank you for joining our April Script/Color Inspiration Challenge at the House of Cards. Ruza, HOC-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Mynn xx said...

What a lovely creation! I adore the beautiful image and all those roses! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to link this up with us at MHKDesigns, too! www.mhkdesignsbymynn.blogspot.com

Jerrie said...

Wendy, this card is so pretty! Love the umbrella filled with flowers and the fancy die you used to cut the white paper! Your dark ribbon just pulls all the colors out! Great job and thanks for joining us at MHK Designs for this months challenge!

Peanut said...

What a beauty, Wendy. The die cut is perfect for the lovely umbrella. Thank you so much for playing along and we hope to see more lovely projects from you.
x Asha

Donna said...

Beautiful cheery card. Glad you joined us at House of Cards and MHKDesigns! Donna

Leslie said...

Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the House of Cards "Script and/or Color!" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, HOC DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for joining us at MHKDesigns! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

NanaConnie said...

Really beautiful, Wendy, but I'm not sure it will count as an entry into our challenge at MHK Designs because it was back linked, meaning that you had made the card and posted it to your blog several days before our challenge started on April 21. Sorry. :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels