About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 14 July 2016

Fancy Stick Pins

Good Morning All
I have been in my craft room at last and spending quite a bit of time in there.
This is what I have been up to.



Used 1" lace to make a flower.
I make the lace bases while watching TV at night
then use the hot glue gun to stick together the next day.

Stick Pin
Paper flower on top.




I  have used all types of embellishments on these - 
Flowers
Butterflies
Feathers
If anyone would like some and would like to contribute towards the postage which will be about 2GBP (via Paypal)
I will fit as many as I can into a package that costs me abut 2.50 euros to post.
Just comment or email me with contact details.
xxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Hi These are gorgeous Wendy. You won't believe this but today on the card I have posted on my blog I used one of the stick pins you sent me some time ago and put a link to your blog. Lo and behold the link goes straight to a post where you are showing your stick pins! Talk about coincidence! At least people can see how they look on a card, although without the lace flower. Hope youare feeling better. Christine xx

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE what you have made Wendy, these are just stunning.xx

Alison59 said...

WOW Mr Mojo is certainly home. Well done Wendy these are fabulous :-)

aussie aNNie said...

Wendy, I have candy if you are interested...xx
http://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/box-of-candy.html

 {aNNie}

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous pins!

Unknown said...

So glad yo're getting back into crafting Wendy. Just love these flowers and pins
see you at craft tomorrow.
Love Valxxx

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, glad to see some crafting from you. These flowers are great, what a clever idea. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sue B said...

Ooh now I really like these Wendy!! :-)
I have to confess that I have a load of stick pins in my stash… and while I love them to bits...I find them such a pain to glue onto the card!!! so I never use them... but I think these are awesome… and think it would make sticking them on so much easier!!
I would love some please? could you email me details of how to use the paypal link. thanks.
SO pleased that you are enjoying your crafting again hun
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

cuilliesocks said...

So pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better and able to get into your craft room and have a play.
Your pins are gorgeous,,makes such wonderful embellishments, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the pins are stunning you have been busy. It is good to see that you have starting crafting again. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Wonderful stick pins Wendy, glad you are crafting again.
Pam x

Nancy Thomas said...

These are lovely Wendy
Nancy x

Littlelamb said...

These are just beautiful.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
You have been a busy girl. Your pins are terrific. I still have a lot of the ones you gave me when we first met as they're so nice, I only put them on cards for special occasions lol!
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels