About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 1 October 2016

Penny Black at Allsorts and Allsorts

Good Morning All
Two posts in one today.
First is for Allsorts Design Team.
The theme is to do a take on a past challenge, that is one of the design teams creations.
This is my take on one of Tracys creations HERE.



Tattered Lace butterflies.
LOTV Nitwit Butterfly Kisses papers.
Nellie Snellen Decorative Circle die.


I hope I have done her card justice.

This is Tracys card which is so gorgeous, my fave colours and butterflies too.


Sponsor is Sissix
offering this fab prize.


*******************
It is my turn, as part of the DT for Allsorts to create for Penny Black and More.
The theme is Autumn and this is what I came up with.
I used this cute Penny Black stamp from a set called  'Stitches'  (Product Code 30-303) and she looks like she is laying down in the hay.
I used all Autumn colours, terracota and greens and the paper has children collecting blackberries.




Why not join us in either challenge this week.
xxxx
Wendy L

20 comments:

brenda said...

A super card Wendy, a great take on card and so pleased to see those TL Butterflies are coming in useful.

Thanks also for making such a sweet card for us at Penny Black and More challenge.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning cards today
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, love the butterflies...so pretty.xx

Alison59 said...

Loving both of your beautiful creations :-)

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous and personal take on Tracys card!

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
firstly your take on Tracy's wonderful card is gorgeous and very super.
I love you butterflies used.
Your Penny Black one is also very wonderful and that stmped image is sooooooooo! cute and sweet.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

karenlotty said...

Two beautiful cards and your take on Tracy's hits the mark

cuilliesocks said...

Two very beautiful cards Wendy, and your interpretation of Tracy's card is excellent, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are stunning the butterflies are beautiful and the fairy is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards Wendy, gorgeous designs
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous card and especially love your take on Tracy's card, gorgeous papers and lovely fancy butterflies.

Kath x

pam said...

Wonderful cards today Wendy! butterflies & fairys lovely..
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Both cards are gorgeous Wendy, that fairy is sweet, Beautiful butterfly card, Its a really lovely take on Tracy's card
Kevin xx

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy. Thank you for sharing them.

Inger Harding said...

Both cards are so beautiful Wendy!
Have a lovely sunday and a creative new week :)
Inger XX

Ellibelle said...

They are really beautiful creations Wendy. Gorgeous dies and love the cute image on your penny black & more card. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this month at penny black and more!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Terrific version of Traceys card and hers is very pretty too.
Lovely Autumn card too. Our blackberries got picked a couple of months ago as they were ripe early. Very unusual.
Ang x

Mervi said...

Lovely cards Wendy;-))m

Tracy said...

Fabulous take on Tracy's creation. Gorgeous card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Shirley said...

A gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image Wendy.

Shirley

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels