About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 16 January 2017

Magical Butterflies

Good Morning All
Did you enjoy the weekend?
Watching Hochanda Creative Expressions takeover?
I'm catching up as I recorded most of them, I cant inflict 48 hours of crafting on my John, especially at a weekend when sport is on!!!!!!
********
Do you ever get frustrated with your crafting?  So many things I want to do, so much stash to use.
Why cant we stop buying new stuff?????????
I keep popping onto Ebay and bidding on charms, beads, laces, trims and I dont NEED them, I just enjoy the bidding, if I win them, great, if I dont, not a problem.
Tried to get my head in the right place and had a bit of a tidy up.
I HAVE to start using all the bits on my desk, that is what I,m going to do today.  I need to make some Man cards as I have been asked if I want to have a card stand in the local bar English bar.
********
Anyway, keeping with the theme of butterflies this one is using Sue Wilson Magical Butterflies and the negative from New Zealand Wellington.
Pixie Powders, Plum Twist and Midnight Blue (I think)
Phil Martin corner sentiment heat embossed in white.


Have a good day.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Yep, beautiful and my fav colours.xx{aNNie}

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, I know exactly what you mean. My husband keeps saying that loads of things goes into the craft room but not a lot comes out lol!!! I sometimes look at all my stuff and wonder if I'll ever use it up !! Great card. Good luck with the stall. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Wendy, love the pretty butterflies
Lorraine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
I know what you mean about buying new stuff.
I am the same when I see it I must have it as I think it will be used and needed, but I do buy and then take ages to use it, or forget I have got it.
I had to sit on my hands throughout the sales, and on Sunday as I kept telling myself you don't need it, but who was I kidding.
I too recorded every program on Saturday and Sunday.
I love how John gives you such very good tips on how to use items.
I sent my cards off last week to post pals, and I also sent them some sock monkies I had bought from Jan too.
Will be getting some more ready soon.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Love your wonderful card and the design,
Those butterflies are gorgeous.

pam said...

Hi Wendy I recorded too, so will watch a bit at a time.
Beautiful card, love the gorgeous butterflies.
Pam x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card is gorgeous. I did watch the Takeover a bit at the weekend. I am always buying crafty stash and it never gets used up. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, fabulous card and lovely colours, I love the pixie powders background, it's so pretty, Kate x

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

You can never have too many butterflies lol I've just purchased some more and waiting for them to arrive. It's great to see the pixie powders too xx

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Love butterflies. Know what you mean about buying things. I see Sue Wilson is bringing out a butterfly die. Looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this.

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

This is a beautiful card! And I agree. I tend to buy stuff I dont need or want to "save" it for later. Theres stuff that I will buy and never use it because I fear it might be discontinued or something!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Gorgeous card and background.
I'm trying to train myself to buy things on a need not want basis but so far, its not working lol!
Ang x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful Wendy, So much stash.....you should see my lot Wendy you won't believe how many boxes l packed up for our move, my hubby nearly had heart attack lol. Not bought anything for a while as like you so much to use up x Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels