About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 18 February 2017

Anything Goes for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Firstly, I would like to welcome Miranda, my latest follower to my blog, thanks for joining us.
****
Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Annie and the theme is 
Anything Goes.
Now there are afew of the Design Team that are offering a prize, aswell as the main prize for the winner of the challenge, we dont know who they are so you will have to visit all to find out.!!!!!
You MUST enter the challenge at Allsorts to qualify and
 you will have to pop over to each DT's blog to see if they are the one offering candy.
*************************


LOTV topper
Pixie Powders on blue paper
Pixie Powders on black paper
All matted and layered onto black card
Homemade sentiment and a charm

Sponsor
Swedish House Crafts

Good Luck

xxxxx
Wendy L

28 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I adore this image, fab card

Christine Harrop said...

What a cute little magician Wendy. Christine

brenda said...

It's such a sweet image Wendy and a very pretty iny background which as you might guess really appeals.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card the image is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mervi said...

Fabulous wizard card, love the backgrounds.
Happy weekend;-))m

Craftnut said...

Gorgeous card Tracy x

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely card. Love the image. Haven't seen this none before.
Love Valxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Magical card Wendy, love this stamp.xx{aNNie}

Robin said...

Loving this little wizard! Such an adorable card! Hugs, Robin

Petra L said...

Lovely card Wendy, love the colourchoice you made.

Hugs, Petra

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the image.xxx

Margreet said...

Great papers and lovely image!
xxx Margreet

cuilliesocks said...

I just love this image to bits Wendy, fabulous card and love the pixi powders on the black card, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a very wonderful card and that image is so sweet.
Love your wonderful design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a sweet LOTV image.
Kath x

Kathleen said...

Really great card Wendy, love the image and your fabulous background.

Kath x

pam said...

Gorgeous image on this wonderful card design Wendy.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Lovely card The Pixie Powder background is perfect for the image

Janice said...

Hello Wendy, gorgeous card....lotv always have the perfect images for any occasion. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Valerija said...

Very cute! Love the image.
Valerija xx

Littlelamb said...

Very pretty Wendy. Thanks for sharing this.

Dora said...

What a great image. beautiful card

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love this lotv image.
Lorraine x

Planetsusie said...

Oooh just popped over from Allsorts and I must say this is such a cute card. Love that LOTV image to bits. Funnily enough I've just bought some of the Pixie Powders but have yet to use them - methinks that will be sooner rather than later now I've seen this!! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh thi sis brill Wendy, what a fabby card, sooo sweet, Just popped by via the Allsorts blog hop thing, The cards are all amazing!!! Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

Marjeta said...

Super fun card. Image is so sweet.

Marjeta

Janis said...

Fun card and fabulous colors!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Dorte said...

Such a fun Birthday card, Wendy, love the LOTV topper and the card design,
Dorte x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels