About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 16 February 2017

For a Man for MAWTT

Good Morning All
Moving Along With The Times is hosted by our lovely Beckie and she wants
 to see something for a Man.

My well loved LOTV toppers come out again, that Gail gave me,
 along with their papers too


I used the remainder of the piece of paper to decorate the inside .
Doing this I done end up with loads of scraps too.
Why not pop over to the challenge blog and join in with this challenge.
xxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I do love LOTV toppers and art pads and this is a cute image of the little guy relaxing with his fishing rod. Christine

Kath said...

A lovely card - cute image and beautiful coordinating papers.
Kath x

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, love the LOTV image perfect for any man of all ages !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Yes, I love LOTV images too and your backing paper suits this image perfectly. Hazel x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I do love those LOTV images they are just brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Fabulous image on this wonderful card Wendy, beautiful papers.
Hugs Pam x

karenlotty said...

You can't beat an LOTV image They hit cute just right Beautiful card I line those papers too What a lovely gift

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
as Karen said you can't beat and LOTV image as they are so brilliant.
Love your wonderful card and the super design
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Miradormakings said...

Great card Wendy, I love the image a brilliant boys card.

Joan x

Craft buddy said...

Such a cute image, I love the coordinating papers, it's always nice when it comes together so well x Jessie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, I do love these LOTV images and this is just so sweet, beautifully designed and lovely paper, Kate x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Wendy. This is a fab male card - I love the image and the papers are so perfect with it! :-)
Big Hugs Sue xxx

Judith said...

gorgeous card Wendy - one of my favourite LOTV male images, I must hunt mine out for an airing - love the papers and layout hugs judith x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Perfect for the challenge and for the guys.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels