About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 16 March 2017

Flowers for MAWTT

Good Morning All

Before I start MAWTT post.
This was posted on our DT blog by one of my team.

This was just posted on the Crafters Companion fan page - as we are quite a multinational team(!) just wondered if any of you would like to contribute to bring some joy to this little girl

Can I ask Family & Friends please as u all know  Maddie Is 7 Years old and has a terminal Cancerous Brain Tumour called Glioblastoma Multiforme and we are doing everything we can to make her happy during whatever time she has left. Maddison loves receiving post , Cards, Letters, Pictures etc we signed up to Post Pals and she's received a few cards from different parts of england and even 2 from Spain she loves looking on the map to see how far the Post has travelled she does this during quiet time in the afternoons when she's tired from her Radiotherapy while snuggling under her blanket on the sofa. So can I ask if you could send her a card or letter or even a picture thru the post and make her smile (NO Get well soon cards please as these are not appropriate but YES to Thinking of you or Best Wishes or even Plain cards with a picture on) if you could do this for us it would really make her day :) Thank You xxx

Maddison Seeney
c/o 21 Essex Avenue
Hateley Heath
West Bromwich
B71 1HU


There is a link to the Post Pals site on my sidebar.
I have already sent some cards to Maddie from my Craft Club.
************

Jenny L is our host for this challenge at Moving Along With The Times.
She would like to see either Handmade or Die cut flowers on your creations for this one.
I went for my old fave of Cheery Lynn Roses.
Sue Wilson Lattice Frame
Creative Expressions Mosaic Leaves die
Pixie Powders (Gold and Midnight Blue) on vellum
Homemade stick pin in organza bow.



xxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

Hazel said...

I rarely make blue cards as it's not one of my favourite colours but this is beautiful and caught my eye immediately. I had just been sorting out a card for Maddie having seen the request on FB and then came to your blog and saw the same request. Let's hope she gets lots. Hazel x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
such a very wonderful card and your design is so pretty and gorgeous.
I love the colour choice, and the roses are super gorgeous.
I have just finished my card for Maddison, and will post it today.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love the lattice and the beautiful flowers. I am going to send a card this afternoon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, such delicate flowers, simply beautiful. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy, love the lattice die and the beautiful background colours, Kate x

Ellibelle said...

Beautifully done Wendy. Love that lattice die!

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the dies and beautiful colours.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Very elegant I treated myself to the Stitched Lattice and used it for the first time on my CRC project
I will send Maddie a card too

Judith said...

ooo! - fabulous colours Wendy - I've been meaning to try out the pixi powders - they look really fab here hugs Judith x

Craft buddy said...

Great lattice, I really like the peek-through of colours behind! x Jessie

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so so beautiful! Absolutely exquisite! Hugs, Autumn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels