About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Guest DT No.2

Good Morning All

This is the 2nd week of March so my 2nd card for Shopping our Stash Guest DT.
The theme is 'Luck O' The Irish' and Chris would like to see green on our projects.

I chose Emerald Green card for matting on this one and my ever faithful LOTV topper.
LOTV Paper too.
A sweet Fish charm tied with twine
Homemade circle sentiment



Pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT have been upto.
xxxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

What a lovely sweet image I like the fish charm too xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love these boys, cute card

aussie aNNie said...

Great card Wendy, loving this image.xx ♥[aNNie]

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable card, super cute image and beautiful colouring. nice to have you on the DT for March at SOS.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Wendy: I love this sweet image from Lili of the Valley and the paper is awesome too. The little fish charm is just the perfect detail for this beautiful and serene scene.
It's fabulous to have you as our Guest Designer for the Month of March over at SHOPPING OUR STASH, we love seeing your beautiful creations on the blog.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love those LOTV images. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Donna said...

Lovely birthday card Wendy!
Thanks again for being our guest designer at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This is a great card for the "Luck O' The Irish" challenge!!

cuilliesocks said...

Love these little guys Wendy and this is a gorgeous card, love the little fish charm, Kate x

lauren bergold said...

holy moly what an amazing job coloring that sweet image! love the fish charm, as well! so fun to have you as our guest at SOS this month! :)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Super card and that fish charm looks great.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Wendy, fab image
Lorraine x

pam said...

Wonderful boys card Wendy, love the topper used.
Pam x

Mimi said...

Oh, such great use of green! I see your little chalky edges there! That image is adorable-- excellent coloring, and the fish charm on a string is ingenious! Happy to have you along at SOS :)

karenlotty said...

You have been busy Wendy Lots of lovely goodies for me to look at I love LOTV images This one is so cute and I love the layout and colours

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a wonderful card and your design is super.
Love the LOTV image, and your papers used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels