About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Striplet Square card

Good Morning All
This is a card I made to go in with a swap  on Facebook.
The swap was to make a handbag from card or paper and I shall show you that tomorrow.


The sentiment is from John Lockwood Everyday Daisy Sentiments.
The striplet is Quilted Blocks.
Added tiny flowers and glittered them.

xxxxxxxxxx

I am out on a daytrip today with two crafty friends from Craft class.
We are going to a place called Bier, never heard of it but the local bar has a coach trip going so we though we would try it. Hopefully, some pics to follow.

*************************
Aurora is 2 years old today, how time has flown.
Will be seeing them all in a couple of weeks.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the design using the striplets.
Kath x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card you have made for the swap. Enjoy your trip it sounds like fun. Happy Birthday to Aurora. Time does fly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

fabulous card and photo have a brilliant day
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a very gorgeous card and your design is so very super too.
Love the wonderful stamped sentiment also.
A very Happy Birthday to Aurora.
My such a little cutie and sweetie she is.
My Great Grandson Ewan will be 2 at the end of March, and hasn't the time flown.
To think I was going to Ally Pally when my Granddaughter was first expecting him, and then I had to cancel as she nearly lost him, and couldn't go because I was so worried.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love the striking colour scheme and pretty background die
Lorraine x

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Wendy, Happy birthday to Aurora, she is gorgeous..How time flies..
Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Gosh, where has that 2 years gone lol?
Fab card. Always love a Striplet.
Had to chuckle with a bar organising a trip to somewhere called Bier lol!
Ang x

aussie aNNie said...

Cute little girl she has grown quickly. Love the card Wendy.x ♥ ♥[aNNie]

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy thank you. How cute is your granddaughter. Happy Birthday

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A lovely card Wendy xx

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, playing catch up today with the blogs. Great card. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels