About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 3 July 2017

Concertina Butterflies

Good Morning All

I made these butterflies before my visitors arrived.


I added some of my gems for the centres.
Available HERE

And here is one on a card.





This pretty paper was given to me by Mrs. Duck via John Next Door when I met up with him in April.









I had to use the rest of the sheet of paper so made these two cards aswell.
And this is how I use the final pieces, this way I dont end up with lots of scraps in a box.

*****
Well my visitors go home later today.
It has been a busy visit, the girls are such a pleasure and great fun.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful butterflies Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Tina Z. said...

Fantastic cards!

cuilliesocks said...

Oh these are so beautiful Wendy, gorgeous papers too, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy the butterflies are beautiful and I love the cards you have made with them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab butterflies.x

Val Jones said...

Love the butterflies Wendy and the cards you've made.
Love Valxxx

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, lovely butterflies, easy to make but look effective. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
You have made very good use of that lovely pad.
The cards and the butterflies both look fab.
Shame the week has no doubt gone by very quickly for you but glad you had fun.
Ang x

pam said...

Love these butterflies you have made Wendy, look lovely on your card.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

These butterflies are really lovely and very pretty. To be honest people that have known me on the blog for ages know that I am adverse to Butterflies on cards because some of the images just don't do Butterflies justice. These are a gorgeous shape too.
Really lovely cards.

Kath x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
oh those butterflies are gorgeous and so pretty.
I love the cards made with some of them they are so pretty.
I had a card once my sister sent me with one of those type butterflies on.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful cards and butterflies. I had a free score board to make butterflies like that. Must try it as yours are beautiful. Pleased you have had a lovely time with the family.

Pia S said...

Your own made butterflies look gorgeous, so pretty on a card, as main element or as an embellie. Well done!

gail said...

Love how you have the butterfly. Hope you have had a lovely time with your family. I have only just started to craft again sort of lost my MOJO for a bit. Busy planning our trip to Spain for the winter. (hope is warmer than last year lol)

susiestacey said...

Absolutely gorgeous x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the fabulous butterfly and pretty papers. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/index.php

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels