About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 6 October 2017

Tag Envelopes

Good Morning All
Yeh back at Craft Club today, missed them girls and still missing my mate Lyn who moved back to UK.
******
I made these tag envelopes before I went to UK.
I will use them in a Junk Journal or for gifts or even for a topper on a card with a tag inside.
Also, making these is a great way of using up bits of ribbon and odd bits lying on my desk.

These three each have a quilled flower on

xxxxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy they are all gorgeous. What a wonderful way to use up bits and pieces. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant project
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy and a great idea for using bits and pieces up, embellished beautifully too, Kate x

Alison59 said...

Fabby makes Wendy :-)

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

WOW, a gorgeous array of goodies Wendy x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what very pretty tag envelopes they will look excellent in the journals.
Enjoy the craft club today.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Super selection. One day I'll get round to using up bits and bobs but all I seem to do is add to them lol!
Ang x

pam said...

Gorgeous makes Wendy, great idea to use up bits.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

A lovely way to use up odds and ends I love your photos of your family They're growing so fast
I have been visiting and trying to comment but since I installed an update on my phone Blogger doesn't like it - goes to publish and then it just disappears So now using iPod

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels