About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 11 November 2017

Colours of Autumn for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge time again and the theme is Colours of Autumn.
I used lots of my butterfly embellishments in shades of oranges, browns, yellows all on CE Leaves embossed card.

Our sponsor for this one is Tattered Lace with this prize


Anyone buying any of my embellishments will get some of these little butterflies free.
See page  at top of this blog or Facebook Page HERE

xxxxx
Wendy L

17 comments:

Mervi said...

Lovely butterfly, beautiful card!
Have a lovely weekend;-))m

Unknown said...

Pretty card Wendy, love the butterflies especially the main one
Hugs Kaz x

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Wendy! I love all the yellow, it's so bright and cheery! So many lovely butterflies, that big one is fantastic! A great card for a friend who needs a pick-me-up! hugs :)

Alison59 said...

Lovely cheering card Wendy; love the folded flutterby :-)

Val Jones said...

What a lot of lovely butterflies Wendy. Very pretty card.
Love Valxxx

karenlotty said...

Very pretty I especially like the concertina butterfly
(Your silhouette card is also lovely)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

Always lovely Butterflies Wendy and they all look very pretty in the Autumnal shades.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A really pretty card Wendy. Wonderful design with all the gorgeous butterflies!

Tracy said...

What a pretty creation, love all your butterflies.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the design.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Super hand made butterflies, better than some stamped ones, very pretty colours.

Kath x

Littlelamb said...

Very pretty card Wendy. Thank you for sharing this.

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card Wendy, fab colours and design x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful make Wendy. xx[aNNie]🎄

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Your little butterflies are terrific and even more so in real life.
Super card.
Ang x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Wendy your butterflies are so pretty x Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels