About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 9 November 2017

Trees for MAWTT

Good Morning All
Moving Along With The Times Challenge is hosted by Jackie Reader from Team A 
this time and her theme is 
Trees
I made this card just after I returned from UK and was playing with the new goodies I bought when I was with 
John Next Door
and all available at Ducks Doodahs
I used the Stamping Platform, Media Plates, Inkitz ink pads and his Stamp set 'Winter'


I kept it fairly plain so that it would go in the 'man' card box!!!!

xxxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

Alison59 said...

Love the background effect Wendy; great card :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love it. Of course you know I like those stamps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Zoe Tant said...

Lovely card Wendy clever background. Zoe x

cuilliesocks said...

This is just lovey Wendy, beautifully designed and coloured card, Kate x

Val Jones said...

This is lovely Wendy. John's stamps are great. Love Valxxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a lovely card Wendy ...love the arboreal theme!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

karenlotty said...

Very effective I really need to treat myself to some of John’s goodies!
The rally sounded like good fun
I must get into the habit of cutting dies out straightaway if only to check what they actually look like cut out I used to do this and have a folder with all of the measurements (for printing purposes) but don’t get around to doing it these days!

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the background.
Pam x

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A great card Wendy. A great male card xx

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Wendy and great for the 'man box'. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Finally managed to comment on the new challenge Wendy. Your card is lovely and a definite for the 'man' box lol x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
The stamps are fab aren't they and the PTI.
Great card using these and thanks for the shout out.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels